Sunday 14 September 2014

Motivating Myself...

So, in my current role within my network marketing business, a large proportion of what I do is provide motivation and positivity to my clients and team members.
Compassion has always been quite a strong personality trait of mine so this helpfulness comes naturally, and is something I really enjoy providing for people.
This really has to be one of the most rewarding parts of what I do, as the gratitude  I gain back is the best feeling in the world.

Just recently however, I have noticed this motivation and positivity has been gladly past to others but has stopped at myself!
I have been so caught up in helping others I have let my own goals slip; for someone who has always had so much ambition this kind of scared me, and made me realise I need to crack back on and walk the walk of motivation.
So this morning I have sat down and done what I tell all my clients to do - Create a Dream Board. This is something can be added to constantly, even daily, and creates a visual aid of all the things you wish to achieve. In doing so this constant reminder is imbedded into your subconscious making you much more likely to achieve them.


My Dream Board - 

My overall dream board is a lot larger then this but these are the things I want to focus on over the next 6 months.
Growing my business is at the forefront of my dream board as in doing so will enable me to be able to complete everything else.

It may appear very monetary focused but it is also about the value of time; the time to travel and spend with those closest to me and enjoy every single day.


I have also begun planning lots of exciting things that will keep me motivated over the next year or so ( I will be blogging about this soon so keep an eye out).
I feel it is really important to have a  focus and like and not to get too caught up in carrying on with everyday life but actually taking a step back now and again and reflecting if you are getting the things in life you want.

Has there ever been a time you have been so caught up in doing something for others that you stopped doing it for yourself?
What is on your dream board ?

Love Liv xXx











No comments:

Post a Comment